Posted by Joan Phaup
The Questionmark 2013 Users Conference will start about six weeks from now, so early-bird sign-ups will end this Friday, January 18th.
If you want to save $100 on your conference registration, now is the time to act!
We are looking forward to seeing customers in Baltimore for three intensive days of learning, professional development and networking. Whether you are just starting out with Questionmark or have many years of experience, this conference truly is the best place to learn about our technologies, improve your assessments and gather knowledge from Questionmark staff, industry experts and fellow learning and assessment professionals.
- Charles Jennings’ keynote, Meeting the Challenge of Measuring Informal and Workplace Learning
- Bring-your-own-laptop sessions on authoring questions and assessments
- Nine different instructional presentations about the use of Questionmark features and functions
- Focus groups about future solutions for assessment authoring, delivery and analytics
- Opportunities to meet one-on-one with Questionmark technicians
- Case studies and peer discussions
- Instruction in the use of Questionmark features and functions
- Advice from industry experts on everything from instructional design to item analysis
- Questionmark’s 25th Anniversary Party and other great social events
- Two optional pre-conference workshops: Boot Camp for Beginners and Criterion-Referenced Test Development
Don’t delay! Sign up today!