Revision history is an collaborative authoring capability of Questionmark Live. Here are the basics:
What it does: This feature enables users to track and manage edits made to questions:
- View a question’s full revision history
- Compare different versions side-by-side with marked-up changes
- Roll back to previous versions of questions to undo edits made by others
Who should use it: Subject matter experts can use this feature to easily review, keep track and roll back to a previous version of the question.
- Revision – identifies how many revisions have been created
- Version ID – identifies the version of the question (Used to identify which version of the question any rollback has been reverted to)
- Modified On – states the date that the revision was made
- Modified By – highlights who made the actual revision
- Change Type – describes what the revision entailed
- Comments – lists the notes made by the author that revised the question
By selecting a revision you can view the question. It is possible to select more than one revision to compare the differences. To roll back to a previous revision, select the revision and click Rollback.