Posted by Julie Delazyn
As we near the end of the year, we’d like to highlight some of the most popular videos we’ve featured here on the blog in 2013.
We have been posting and sharing many videos from the Questionmark Learning Café. There you can find more than three dozen videos, demos and other resources on everything from quick tutorials to complete webinars about best practices in the use of online surveys, quizzes, tests and exams.
The five most popular videos in 2013… Drumroll, please…
5. Actionable Data And The A-Model
4. Introduction to Questionmark
3. Copy & paste & enhanced question selection in Questionmark Live
2. Assessments Through the Learning Process
1. How to author a Hot Spot Question using Questionmark Live
Thank you for watching, and look for more videos in 2014!