Posted by Joan Phaup
One of the easiest ways to learn about different aspects of using Questionmark Perception is to spend an hour with us on a free Web seminar. We have a variety of sessions planned for spring and summer in the U.S. and the U.K. Here’s what’s currently on offer:
A Perception Orientation Webinar – Learn the basics of authoring, delivering and reporting on surveys, quizzes, tests and exams.
- UK sessions at 10 a.m. BST (British Summer Time) May 6, 13, 18 and 27
- US sessions at 3 p.m. April 26, 11 a.m. May 3 and 3 p.m. May 10 (all Eastern Daylight Time)
Creating Assessments for Mobile Delivery – Learn how to deliver a single assessment to Apple, Android and other mobile devices. See how mobile delivery can be used on its own or as part of a blended delivery strategy. Discover some key applications for mobile assessments, including surveys, quick quizzes, observational assessments and mobile testing “centers” and identify considerations for delivering online content to a small screen.
- Scheduled for 3 p.m. Eastern Time April 27
What’s New in Questionmark Perception Version 5? – Get an overview and demonstration of Perception’s latest features, ideal for current Questionmark users preparing to upgrade or for anyone who wants to learn about what’s new.
- Scheduled for 3 p.m. Eastern Time May 4
Questionmark Customers Online – Hear case study presentations by Questionmark Perception users.
- Dynamically Generating Certificates from an Assessment at 3 p.m. Eastern Time May 18
- Applying Diagnostic Assessments in a Virtual Corporate University at 1 p.m. Eastern Time June 28
Once you’ve chosen which session(s) you’d like to attend, just click on registration to sign up. We look forward to having you with us.