Announcing Questionmark Analytics for Easy, Flexible Reporting
Posted by Joan Phaup
We’re very pleased to announce that Questionmark Analytics, our next-generation reporting system, has just become available with this week’s release of Questionmark Perception version 5.3 OnDemand.
Users of our OnDemand Solutions now have access to the next-generation reporting tools of Questionmark Analytics, which is one of several improvements in version 5.3. The others include:
- A new, portal-based interface for access to administrative and reporting functions
- Multilingual Administrative interfaces now available in six language
- Shorter, standardized URLs for both participants and administrators to log in with
Questionmark Analytics pulls information from a shared repository and stores it in a specially constructed Results Warehouse. Users can designate what data to analyze and display in their reports. They can also choose how they’d like to distribute reports to stakeholders — as HTML, PDF or CSV files.
Questionmark Analytics includes eight new reports – including four focused on course evaluation and two new item bank reports:
- Course Summary
- Instructor Summary
- Class Summary
- Class Detail Report
- Survey Frequency Analysis
- Assessment Results Over Time
- Question Status
- Question Type
We’ll be explaining how to use these reports in future blog posts, so stay tuned!