About: Steve Lay
- I'm a specialist in learning technology who has worked with learning management and assessment systems for many years. I've worked with open standards and developed and implemented open source software for assessment and learning. I'm interested in removing barriers to the use of technology in learning, education and training.
- Online Proctoring – An Invasion of Privacy? posted 20 Jan 2016
- Unlocking website security posted 05 Aug 2015
- Exams and social media: is it really spying? posted 09 Jun 2015
- Interact with your data: Looking forward to Napa posted 05 Mar 2015
- Acronyms, Abbreviations and APIs posted 25 Sep 2014
- The future of the eBook posted 09 Jul 2014 Next Page »