About: Steve Lay
- I'm a specialist in learning technology who has worked with learning management and assessment systems for many years. I've worked with open standards and developed and implemented open source software for assessment and learning. I'm interested in removing barriers to the use of technology in learning, education and training.
- The future of the eBook posted 09 Jul 2014
- OASIS: Putting the “Open” into the OData Protocol posted 26 Feb 2014
- Information Security: from Human Factors to FIPS posted 09 Dec 2013
- What’s new in the Blackboard Connector? posted 13 Nov 2013
- Integration Highlights in Barcelona posted 30 Oct 2013
- Using OData queries to calculate simple statistics posted 04 Sep 2013 « Previous Page — Next Page »