About: Steve Lay
- I'm a specialist in learning technology who has worked with learning management and assessment systems for many years. I've worked with open standards and developed and implemented open source software for assessment and learning. I'm interested in removing barriers to the use of technology in learning, education and training.
- A fresher’s view of university admissions testing posted 03 Oct 2012
- Feeding back from eAssessment Scotland posted 12 Sep 2012
- Introducing the Experience API from ADL posted 13 Aug 2012
- LTI and the future of learning management systems posted 11 Jul 2012
- Keeping up with Software Security posted 11 Jun 2012
- Learning Tools Interoperability fulfills its promise! posted 23 May 2012 « Previous Page — Next Page »