Posted by Julie Delazyn
In order to create a rich and varied conference program, we have opened a call for proposals and invite you to submit your idea for case study presentation or a peer discussion soon.
How do you know if you should submit a proposal? If you can answer yes to any of the questions below, we want to hear from you! Click here to find out more and download the proposal forms!
- Your experience with Questionmark technologies will help others
- You have found innovative ways to use online assessments
- You can explain how you organized your assessment program and what you learned
- You have gained a lot from previous conferences and want to contribute in 2015
- You are using assessments to support organizational goals
- You have a unique application of online or mobile assessments
- You have integrated Questionmark with another system
We are accepting proposals from now until December 1, so consider what you’d like to contribute.
Aside from helping your fellow Questionmark users by sharing your story, please note that presenters will also get some perks:
Presenters and discussion leaders will receive some red carpet treatment — including a special dinner in their honor on Wednesday, March 21. And we award one 50% registration for each case study presentation.
Even if you are not sure you’ll attend the conference, we would like to hear from you! And whether you plan to present or not, plan now to have the conference in your budget for 2017.