Briefings & User Groups Set for Bethesda, Ft. Lauderdale and Los Angeles
Posted by Joan Phaup
If you find yourself in the Washington, D.C., Ft. Lauderdale or Los Angeles areas during the next few weeks, you may have some great learning and networking opportunities in store.
Questionmark Breakfast Briefings and User Group Meetings are scheduled in Bethesda, Maryland, on October 21st, Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, on October 26th and Agoura Hills, near Los Angeles, on November 9th. The briefings will take place in the morning, with current Questionmark users gathering for lunch and in-depth discussions right after each briefing.
Beginners can get a general introduction to Questionmark Perception at the Breakfast Briefings, which will also show participants how to:
- streamline how subject matter experts create and share questions and other assessment content
- help multiple authors to work collaboratively in developing and managing content
- leverage mobile devices such as smart phones or the Apple iPad for delivering assessments
- enhance the learning process with quizzes and other online formative assessments
- conduct observational assessments
- integrate tests/quizzes in SharePoint to complement and measure the impact of learning content
- gain a better understanding of your assessment results and how to communicate about them
Questionmark customers who attend User Group Meetings will spend some quality time together over lunch, learn about coming product features and talk in depth with Questionmark managers about technical issues, best practices and any other topics.
We hope you will be our guest for at least one of these events. If you are a Perception user and would like to attend both events 0n the same day, please register for them individually. Click here for Breakfast Briefing details and registration — and here for User Group participation.