Conference Agenda: Next Gen Authoring, Security and SSO
Posted by Julie Delazyn
We’ve been carefully crafting the Questionmark Conference 2017 agenda and have so many exciting sessions planned for our most important learning event of the year.
What’s on the agenda? Here are some highlights:
- Staying Ahead of Evolving Security Threats
- Role-based Security in Questionmark OnDemand: Managing users and roles effectively
- Taking Your Test Planning to the Next Level: JTAs and Blueprints
- Test Security for Grown-Ups: Enhancing exam integrity through proctoring, recording and monitoring
- Proving workforce capability in a highly-regulated industry: How PG&E utilizes Questionmark to create valid and reliable testing for training programs
- And so much more!
We look forward to seeing you in magical Santa Fe, New Mexico March 21 – 24!