Online conference registration ends March 13: Here’s the program!
Posted by Joan Phaup
Online registration for the Questionmark 2012 Users Conference ends next Tuesday, March 13.
If you have not yet signed up, all it takes is a few mouse clicks and keystrokes to set you on your way to some great learning and networking in New Orleans March 20 – 23.
The festivities begin with two pre-conference workshops on March 20: a Boot Camp for people who want to learn the basics of using Questionmark technologies and a session on Criterion-Referenced Test Development by Sharon Shrock and Bill Coscarelli. There will also be three special interest group meetings that afternoon and a big reception that evening.
Then it’s on to a full conference program:
- Conference Kickoff
- Keynote by Dr. Jane Bozarth – Look Before You Leap: What You Measure is What You Get
- Closing General Session – Leaping Ahead: A View Beyond the Horizon on the Questionmark Roadmap
- An Architect’s Approach to Questionmark Assessment Development: How to Architect, Design and Implement an Efficient Assessment-Building Process – Tom Metzler, TIBCO Software, Inc.
- How e-Testing is Improving Assessment for the U.S. Coast Guard – James Parry and Art Stark, USCG Training Center
- Analysis of Examination Time Data at the Question- and Person-Specific Level with Perception – James J. Thompson, Louisiana State University
- The Big Switch: Moving Training and Assessment to Mobile Devices – Barry Jass, Covidien
- Using Questionmark to Answer Business Questions Related to Your Work Processes – Gretchen Seyfried, Progressive Insurance
- Five Approaches to Effective Content Management – Sami Besalel, The Aurelius Group
- Eighty’s a Crowd: Managing a Multitude of Assessment Authors – Scott Wilde, Intermountain Healthcare
- Using Innovative Technologies to Aid High-Volume Testing in Multiple Environments – Jennifer Lathem and Kerry Eades, Oklahoma Department of Career and Technology Education
- Introduction to Questionmark Perception for Beginners
- Answers to Windows Authoring FAQs
- Using Questionmark Live for Surveys and Course Evaluations
- Reporting and Analytics: Understanding and sharing assessment results
- Deploying Questionmark Perception 5.4 OnPremise
- Questionmark Live Bring-your-own-laptop Tutorial
- Customizing the Participant Interface
- Alignment, Impact and Measurement with the A-model – Dr. Bruce C. Aaron, Ametrico
- Instructional Design for the Real World – Dr. Jane Bozarth, State of North Carolina
- Applying the Principles of Item and Test Analysis to Your Assessment Program – Sean Farrell, PwC
- Timing is Everything : Using psychology research to make your assessments more effective – John Kleeman, Questionmark
- Using Captivate and Flash Simulations in eLearning and Assessments – Doug Peterson, Questionmark
- Using Web Services to Integrate with Questionmark Perception – Steve Lay, Questionmark
- Proctored versus non-proctored: How does assessment setting affect student achievement on web-based assessments? – Richard Pierce, Shenandoah University
- Managing Assessment Security as the Stakes are Getting Higher – Questionmark CEO Eric Shepherd, Moderator
- Test Defensibility in the US Coast Guard – Using the Angoff Method to Set Cut Scores – Alan H. Wheaton and and James R. Parry
- Managing Multiple Assessment Authors – Scott Wilde, Intermountain Healthcare
- Delivering Assessments to Mobile Devices
- Making the most of new features in Perception 5.3 and 5.4
- Focus Group: Authoring & Delivery
- Focus Group: Open Assessment Platform and Analytics
- Open Sessions
There’s still time to register! So do it now!