Focusing on compliance at October Questionmark Briefing in Europe
Posted by Chloe Mendonca
Our next European Breakfast Briefing will focus on role of assessments in regulatory compliance and mitigating risks.
The briefing, to be presented by Questionmark and Stoas Learning, will take place the morning of Tuesday, 9 October, in Utrecht, Netherlands.
It will concentrate on these topics:
- Using assessments to identify knowledge gaps
- How to determine if employees understand laws and regulations
- Using mobile smartphones and tablets for mobile assessments
- Supporting assessments in multiple languages
- Observational assessments
- Embedding assessments in wikis, portals and blogs
- Examples from financial services organizations that use assessments to mitigate risk and document compliance
This briefing will of particular interest to people involved in compliance and/or risk management, learning and development, and human resources.
Join us for breakfast and a morning of learning and networking. You will find details and free registration here.