GDPR is coming. Are you ready?
Posted by Julie Delazyn
Don’t get left behind as the most important change in data privacy takes effect May 2018. The new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) intends to strengthen and unify privacy and data protection and any organization that stores or manages data about Europeans will need to comply.
With eye-watering regulatory fines of up to €20 million or 4% of global annual turnover (whichever is greater), a credible compliance strategy is essential.
- What the GDPR is and who it impacts
- Why you should care about GDPR compliance
- How to overcome the challenges presented by GDPR — including the learning curve for your employees
- How assessment can help mitigate GDPR risks and aid your compliance strategy
- Considerations for implementing assessment management software to aid in compliance
We look forward to speaking to you at the webinar!