Posted by Chloe Mendonca
If your industry demands compliance, then your people need compliance training and certifications. Learning and training records are almost always reviewed during regulatory audits to check that employees have received the required training and their competencies or certifications are up to date and valid. The regular assessment of employee knowledge and competencies ensures you’re always ready for an audit or if something goes wrong.
Did you know…
Source: Brandon Hall Group
Perhaps you already understand the value assessments can bring, but need to convince your management team. Or perhaps you’d like a better view on how to use assessments most effectively to ensure compliance. You’re not alone.
Join us for a 30-minute webinar on Thursday March 9, 2017 to:
- discuss the critical role assessments play in compliance learning
- explore the benefits of using assessments before, during and after training
- find out 7 ways assessments fortify compliance
- get best practice tips for ensuring valid and reliable assessments
We also have several other webinars you may be interested in:
- How to write high-quality test items – March 4, 2017
If you’d like best practice tips to improve your test items and ensure they produce fair, valid and reliable results then sign up for this 30-minute webinar.
- Introduction to Questionmark’s Assessment Management System – Various dates and times
Get an overview of Questionmark’s features and functions in this live demo. We will look at the basics of authoring, delivering and reporting on surveys, quizzes, tests and exams.