Learn from your Peers: Case studies and PInG Sessions in Miami
Posted by Julie Delazyn
Questionmark Conference 2016 is the place to be for vital info and training on the latest assessment technologies and best practices. It is the event that will give you the tools you need to take your assessments to the next level, while allowing you to harness the power of your results. On top of that, the conference provides an opportunity to network and learn from your peers!
Hear experienced Questionmark users share their challenges, solutions and lessons learned in the Assessments in Practice sessions.
Attend the case studies that interest you!
- The Case for Test Security Planning — Jamie Mulkey, Caveon
- Creating a Global Knowledge and Skills Assessment Program for Amazon Sellers — Jason Sunseri, Amazon
- Level up! Getting the right level of test security for your tests — Jamie Mulkey, Caveon and Rachel Schoenig, ACT
- Safety in the Utilities Industry: Why Assessments Matter — Wendy Lau, Psychometrician, Pacific Gas and Electric Company
- Creating an Assessment-based Culture at The Hartford — Jim Swan and Jim Laury, The Hartford
- Busting the Objective Assessment Myth with Questionmark: The UFS case — Anneri Meintjes, Assessment Coordinator, University of the Free State, South Africa
- Certification and Compliance Testing: Developing defensible assessments for a diverse clientele — Glen R. Budgell and Emrah Eren, Human Resource Systems Group (HRSG)
We’re very excited to introduce our newest Product Interest Groups (PInG), which provide an opportunity for some quality time with people who know Questionmark technologies from the inside out as well as fellow users working in the same functional area as you.
Attend the PInG Sessions that interest you!
- Authoring/Item Banking PInG
- Delivery/Participant Experience PInG
- Reporting and Analytics PInG
- People/User Management PInG
- Integration/Single-sign-on/APIs PInG
We look forward to seeing you in Miami, April 12-15!