Next Generation Assessment Technology & Exciting Events Driving the Conference Agenda
Now that we have the program in place for Questionmark Conference 2017, I’m eager to highlight a few sessions that you will have a chance to attend in Santa Fe, New Mexico March 21-24.
Before the conference gets rolling, there are two full-day workshops available Tuesday, March 21:
- Questionmark Boot Camp: Basic Training for Beginners – with Questionmark Trainer Rick Ault
- Advanced Test Item Writing Workshop: Learn how to test more than just knowledge – with Jim Parry, Compass Consultants, LLC
Here’s a peak and the agenda. You can explore the entire list of sessions here: Conference Program.
Questionmark Features & Functions
- BYOL: Next Generation Assessment Authoring Using Demographics and Jump Blocks
- Role-based Security in Questionmark OnDemand: Managing users and roles effectively
- Capturing Demographics When Delivering Assessments
- Certifying Services-Oriented Associates at PetSmart
- Taking the ‘Migraine’ out of Migration: Accenture’s journey to next-gen authoring
- Assessments as Career Development Tools at Caterpillar Inc.
- Using Surveys to Get Meaningful Results
- Test Security for Grown-Ups: Enhancing exam integrity through proctoring, recording and monitoring
- Setting a Fair, Defensible Cut (Passing) Scores
We have some fantastic networking events planned as well.
We’re kicking off the conference with our signature dessert reception. The next day, you will have a chance to enjoy Santa Fe enchanting downtown and dine with a group of fellow assessment professionals. But it’s all culminating to our final event: Meow Wolf’s House of Eternal Return – an exciting multimedia immersive art exhibit experience. Watch out for surprise acts! We look forward to an evening of eating, networking and celebrating!
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re happy to help!