Packing for India and Questionmark Events in Bangalore and Mumbai
It is time to pack our suits and hit the road again…This time we are going to India!
The first event will be on May 5th at the Taj Residency of Bangalore in the middle of the Indian Silicon Valley. You can register here.
The second event will be on May 7th at the Grand Hyatt in bustling Mumbai. You can register here.
Participants in these meetings will hear a power-packed briefing session on “Effectively measuring knowledge, skills and ability with well-crafted assessments.”
This briefing session will show how to create assessments that shed light on a person’s skill and ability as well as their knowledge. We will examine a number of different question types – as well as question writing techniques – that can be used to measure cognitive skills and abilities.
This session will help you:
– Understand the relationship between knowledge, skills and abilities
– Distinguish between cognitive processes and types of knowledge
– Connect appropriate question types to specific skills
– Write questions that probe more effectively into cognitive skills and abilities
– Determine when to use “multiple choice” item formats versus constructed response
Also, Indian users of Questionmark Perception will explain how they are using our assessment solutions.