Questionmark Users Conference: Here’s the Full Program
Posted by Joan Phaup
The program for the Questionmark Users Conference in Miami March 14 -17 offers something for every Questionmark Perception user, whether they are just starting out or have been using Perception for many years. Here’s the complete line-up of conference sessions.
The conference will also include opportunities to meet one-on-one with Questionmark product managers and technicians, and to attend networking events.
- Opening General Session: Conference kick-off
- Keynote: Dr. David Metcalf on “Assessments on the Move: Mobility, Mashups and More”
- Closing General Session: The Road Ahead
- Integrating Questionmark Perception and SAP for Employment Testing
- Streamlined Training and Assessment at NPPD: Integrating Perception with SAP Learning Solution
- Using Flash and Captivate in Questionmark Perception
- Questionmark Live: Distributing the Workload and Increasing Accessibility
- Many from One: Creating Hundreds of Questions to QML Import Using Excel
- Question Bank as a Knowledge Tree: Sowing the Seeds of Knowledge
- Questionmark in Dental Education: Why, How and Lessons Learned
- Establishing a Broad National Certification Network Based on Questionmark
- Questionmark Perception as a Central Component of a Training Strategy
- Perfecting the Test Through Question Analysis
- The Cloud School: Learning and Assessment for Underserved People in Brazil
- Introduction to Questionmark Perception for Beginners
- Advanced Authoring Techniques Using Authoring Manager
- Planning Your Migration from Perception v4 to v5
- Configuring the User Experience and Understanding Templates in Perception v5
- Analyzing and Sharing Results with Enterprise Reporter
- Using Perception for Evaluations and Other Types of Surveys
- Methods for Integrating Perception with Other Systems
- Item and Test Analysis Analytics
- Making Your Assessments Available and Accessible to All
- Questionmark Live Item Writing Workshop: Bring Your Own Laptop!
- Technical Standards and Questionmark’s Open Assessment Platform
- Conducting Validity Studies within Your Organization
- Effectively Measuring Knowledge, Skill and Ability with Well-crafted Assessments
- Strategies for High-Stakes Tests
- Shaping the Future of ADL SCORM: What’s On Your Wish List?
- Using Questionmark To Facilitate ROI strategies
- Options and More Options: Different Ways to Deliver Your Assessments
- What’s New in Perception Version 5?
- Tools/Features to Enhance Your Use of Perception
Register for the conference and join us in Miami!