Posted by Julie Delazyn
Do you want to be part of the most important learning event of the year? Come to the Questionmark Users Conference in Napa Valley March 10 – 13!
Here are some great reasons to be there:
- Protect your assessment data: Stop cheaters, hackers and attackers
- Examine the tools and techniques essential for trustable assessment results
- Create better assessments: measure knowledge, skills and abilities
- Use assessments to gather business intelligence
- Understand the technologies that support sound assessment practices
- Explore the latest Questionmark authoring, delivery and reporting feature
Register by January 29 for this essential professional development event and save $100.
We are thrilled by the rich content that will be offered at the conference and wanted to give you a sneak-peek at what you’ll have access to in Napa.
Here’s the current line-up of breakout sessions:
- Using Questionmark to Conduct Performance Based Certifications
- Transitioning 70 Years of High Stakes Testing to Questionmark
- Writing Performance-Based Test Items
- Deploying Questionmark Perception in a Heavily Firewalled Load-Balanced Environment
- Building a Better Report with OData
- Using Questionmark to Develop an Innovative Personnel Selection Tool
- Questionmark AICC Integration with SuccessFactors
- Introduction to Item Development in Large-Scale Test Development
- Making the Case for Trustable Assessment Results in your Organization
- Questionmark Customer Portals: Deploying Questionmark to work for your Business
- Twenty Testing Tips: Good practice in using assessments
- Hackers, Attackers and Your Assessments: Protecting your assessment data with penetration testing
- Last Mile of Delivery: Ensuring the security of your assessments
Questionmark Features & Functions
- Assessment Authoring
- Integrating with Key Technologies to Maximize Your Assessments and Results
- Overview of Setting Performance Standards: Making the cognitive leap from scores to interpretations
- BYOL: Item and Topic Authoring
- Successfully Deploying Questionmark Perception
- Customizing the Participant Interface
There will be so much to learn during our three days together. Other activities will include evening events in California’s wine country! We look forward to seeing you there.
Register for the conference by January 29th to save $100
Posted by Julie Delazyn
We have two big deadlines coming up for the Questionmark 2015 Users Conference in Napa!
All case study and presentation proposals are due on December 10, so submit your proposals soon if you want to lock down a chance to be a speaker at the conference. The perks for you? One 50 percent registration discount per case study and a VIP dinner for all presenters.
Early-bird deadline ends December 17. Register now o save $200. Want to save more? Bring your colleagues and take advantage of our group discounts! There is so much to learn at the conference that many of our customers take on the “divide and conquer” approach by attending different concurrent sessions and comparing notes later.
This year, we’ll focus on:
Hackers, attackers and your assessments: Protecting your assessment data
We’ll explore some of the developments and emerging threats to data security and their implications.
Can you trust your assessment results?
The conference will explore what makes assessment results “trustable” any why trustable results matter.
Checking knowledge or checking a box: Assessments and Compliance
Regulatory compliance is a fact of life – one that drives training and the need for trustable, defensible assessment.
We look forward to seeing you in Napa—where you will also have a chance to:
- Get vital info and training on the latest assessment technologies and best practices
- Network with fellow assessment and learning professional
- Learn about the Questionmark product roadmap
Oh, and did I mention this will all take place in the heart of the beautiful California wine country? We look forward to learning with you there!
We are busy planning the program for the Questionmark 2015 Users Conference in Napa Valley March 10-13.
We are thrilled about the location of this conference, in the heart of California Wine Country, surrounded by spectacular scenery, world-acclaimed wineries and award-winning restaurants.
A top priority is planning the conference program, which will include sessions on best practices, the use of Questionmark features and functions, demos of the latest technologies, case studies and peer discussions.
Equally significant will be the content created by Questionmark users themselves — people who present case studies or lead discussions. We are excited by the enriching case study and discussion proposals that are coming in, and we are still accepting proposals until December 10.
Space is limited — Click here to download and fill out the call-for-proposal for a chance to present in Napa.
Please note that presenters will receive some red carpet treatment — including a special dinner in their honor on Tuesday, March 10. And we award one 50% registration for each case study presentation.
- Do you have a success story to share about your use of Questionmark assessments?
- Have you had experiences or learned lessons that would be helpful to others?
- Is there a topic you’d like to talk about with fellow learning and assessment professionals?
Napa Valley Marriott Hotel & Spa
If you can answer “yes” to any of these questions, we would welcome your ideas!
Plan your budget now and consider your conference ROI. The time and effort you save by learning effective ways to run your assessment program will more
than pay for your conference participation. Check out the reasons to attend and the conference ROI toolkit here.
Sign up soon for early-bird savings:
You will save $200 by registering on or before December 17 — and your organization will save by taking advantage of group registration discounts. Get all the details and register soon.
Posted by Julie Delazyn
We’re very excited to announce plans for the 2015 Questionmark Users Conference.
Questionmark users will get together to learn best practices and discover new uses for online assessments from …Drumroll please…March 10 to 13 in the Napa Valley Marriott Hotel & Spa in the heart of California Wine Country.
Mark your calendar now for this important learning event, and register as soon as you can.
Here’s what you can expect during this gathering:
- Real-world case studies by Questionmark users
- Introductions to new solutions and features
- Sessions explaining Questionmark features & functions
- Presentations about testing and assessment best practices
- Opportunities to influence future solutions
- One-on-one meetings with Questionmark technicians
- Plenty of time to network with your peers
Here’s some of the feedback we’ve received from people who joined us at this year’s conference:
“Excellent conference every year.”
“Really good sessions. I learned a lot of things that will help me improve our operation.”
“I got all the answers to all my questions and met the right people within my first day here. This conference is an experience I would do again in a heartbeat.”
“I learned so much! … The conference is three days of fun, learning, and meeting people who are going through the same things that you are.”
Early-bird registration discounts are available until January 29th 2015, so sign up soon and start making your plans for Napa Valley.