Posted by Joan Phaup
Our first U.S. Questionmark Breakfast Briefings for 2010 are set for Boston and New York next week, so it seems like a good time to remind you about our annual visits to various cities. Questionmark staff look forward to greeting you at a briefing and sharing the latest news about online and mobile assessment.
Each briefing will include a complimentary breakfast at 8 a.m., followed by presentations and discussions from 8:30to about 11:30 a.m. There will be an overview of Questionmark Perception and a demonstration of Questionmark Live browser-based authoring, which makes it easy for subject matter experts to write everything from individual questions to entire assessments, including course evaluations.
We’ll cover lots of other topics too, including:
* Delivering a single assessment to multiple devices, with centralized processing of results
* Using mobile devices such as Android phones and the Apple iPhone and iPad for quick course evaluations, observational assessments and more
* Assessments embedded within learning mashups on wikis, blogs and portals
* Integrations of Questionmark with SAP, SharePoint and other systems
* New tools for analyzing the results of surveys, quizzes and tests
* More meaningful reporting on the results of course evaluations
There will be a Questionmark User Group lunch and meeting after each of these briefings for people who are already using Questionmark Perception. User Groups offer an excellent opportunity to talk in depth about new technologies, to exchange ideas and to ask questions and get answers.
Here’s the schedule:
* Boston, MA (Woburn) – Tuesday, September 21
* New York, NY – Thursday, September 23
* Chicago, IL – Monday, September 27
* Dallas, TX – Tuesday, October 19
* Washington, DC (Bethesda) – Thursday, October 21
* Ft Lauderdale, FL – Monday,October 26
* Los Angeles, CA (Agoura Hills) – Tuesday, November 9
You can find complete details and sign up for a Breakfast Briefing and/or User Group meeting by visiting www.questionmark.com/go/briefings.