Posted by Chloe Mendonca
The first ever South African Questionmark Users Conference will start about seven weeks from now, so early-bird sign-ups will end July 14th.
If you want to save R350 on your conference registration, now is the time to register!
We are looking forward to welcoming customers as well as individuals interested in learning more about Questionmark to this event in Midrand, South Africa, on August 21-22.
We’re still building the conference programme and will provide much of the content ourselves, but customers enrich the programme by sharing case studies on successes and lessons learned. We are actively seeking ideas for these sessions, so Questionmark users are invited to check out the conference call for proposals and respond by 14th July.
Here are just a few reasons to attend this conference, hosted by Bytes:
- Learn more about Questionmark’s Assessment Management System
- Participate in assessment best practice sessions
- See the latest Questionmark solutions and features
- Improve your effectiveness in using Questionmark technologies
- Hear about the product roadmap and influence future developments
- Network with other testing and assessment professionals and learn from their experiences
- Meet with Questionmark and Bytes staff
To learn more about the conference, visit the website.
We hope you will register soon, and we look forward to seeing you in South Africa.