Posted by Joan Phaup
One of the easiest ways to learn about different aspects of using Questionmark Perception is to spend an hour with us on a free Web seminar. We have a variety of sessions planned for spring and summer in the U.S. and the U.K. Here’s what’s currently on offer:
A Perception Orientation Webinar – Learn the basics of authoring, delivering and reporting on surveys, quizzes, tests and exams.
- UK sessions at 10 a.m. BST (British Summer Time) May 6, 13, 18 and 27
- US sessions at 3 p.m. April 26, 11 a.m. May 3 and 3 p.m. May 10 (all Eastern Daylight Time)
Creating Assessments for Mobile Delivery – Learn how to deliver a single assessment to Apple, Android and other mobile devices. See how mobile delivery can be used on its own or as part of a blended delivery strategy. Discover some key applications for mobile assessments, including surveys, quick quizzes, observational assessments and mobile testing “centers” and identify considerations for delivering online content to a small screen.
- Scheduled for 3 p.m. Eastern Time April 27
What’s New in Questionmark Perception Version 5? – Get an overview and demonstration of Perception’s latest features, ideal for current Questionmark users preparing to upgrade or for anyone who wants to learn about what’s new.
- Scheduled for 3 p.m. Eastern Time May 4
Questionmark Customers Online – Hear case study presentations by Questionmark Perception users.
- Dynamically Generating Certificates from an Assessment at 3 p.m. Eastern Time May 18
- Applying Diagnostic Assessments in a Virtual Corporate University at 1 p.m. Eastern Time June 28
Once you’ve chosen which session(s) you’d like to attend, just click on registration to sign up. We look forward to having you with us.
Posted by Joan Phaup
Our current U.S. Web seminars offer information and advice from Questionmark staff as well as customers. We encourage you to sign up for as many sessions as you want:
- Introduction to Questionmark Perception – Get an overview of Perception’s features and basic information about how to use the software. This session is ideal for people who are just beginning to explore the possibility of using Questionmark technologies and services.
- From Item Banking to Content Harvesting: Authoring in Questionmark Perception – Compare the various authoring tools you can use to create questions and assessments. Discover which tools are the most practical for you and how to make them work together to produce assessments quickly and easily.
- Questionmark Customers Online: Distributing the Workload with Questionmark Live – Learn how Shenandoah University has involved faculty in question writing through the use of Questionmark Live.
- Questionmark Customers Online: Using Flash and Captivate in Questionmark Perception – See how to use Adobe Captivate and Flash videos within Questionmark Perception questions. (Please note: This Webinar, scheduled for May 25th, is nearly full. Space is very limited, so sign up soon!)
- What’s New in Questionmark Perception Version 5? – Understand the new features in Questionmark Perception version 5. The webinar is ideal for current Questionmark users or anyone who wants to learn about what’s new and what’s changed in the newest release of Questionmark Perception.
For a full schedule, session details and free registration for U.S. Web seminars, as well as free registration, visit www.questionmark.com/go/webinars.
We also have Web seminars scheduled in the U.K., France and Germany. For details about these sessions, visit: