Posted by Joan Phaup
My headline came from yesterday’s pre-conference workshop on Critierion-Referenced Test Development led by Sharon Shrock and Bill Coscarelli.
Sharon’s brief remark is a fitting theme for what’s happening this week in Baltimore at the Questionmark Users Conference, as assessment and measurement professionals come together to make testing and assessment better than ever — and as a result doing so much to improve learning.
The opening general session gave us a preview of what’s to come during some of the concurrent sessions, which will include:
- bring-your-own laptop instruction in the use of Questionmark Live browser-base authoring
- demonstrations of Questionmarks’ new OData API for Analytics
- sessions on incorporating mobile delivery into assessment programs
- customer case studies
- a session on best practices for leveraging SharePoint in a learning infrastrucure
- a presentaton about secure testing in remote environments
- a brainstorming session about possibilities for ADL’s new Experience API
We are looking forward to tomorrow’s keynote address by Charles Jennings of the 70:20:10 Forum on Meeting the Challenge of Measuring Informal and Workplace Learning.
This is a special conference for us, as we are also celebrating Questionmark’s 25th anniversary! We’re excited to be learning and celebrating with customers, and we look forward to these next few days. You can follow the conference and learn some new things on Twitter at #QMCON, so check in whenever you like.