Much as we would like to see all of our customers at the annual Questionmark Users Conference, we know it is not always possible to get there.
Here’s what to do if you can’t join us in Napa Valley March 10 – 13: catch selected conference sessions via webcasts.
Register soon to experience these conference highlights online:
- Opening General Session
- Introduction to Item Development in Large-Scale Test Development
- Hacking yourself first: Protecting your assessment data with penetration testing
- Conference Keynote
- Overview of Setting Performance Standards: Making the cognitive leap from scores to interpretations
- Writing Performance-Based Test Items
Sign up for these complimentary conference webcasts (for customers only)
Experiencing the complete conference offers by far the best way to learn about assessment-related best practices and about how to make the most of Questionmark technologies.
There’s still time to register for the full conference, but if you can’t make it this time around, we certainly hope you will take advantage of these webcasts.
Posted by Joan Phaup
The Questionmark 2014 Users Conference will include some fun along with a tremendous amount of learning. We’ve decided to have some fun right now by giving away one free registration, plus a $50 food service gift certificate from the conference hotel: The Grand Hyatt San Antonio.
You can keep tabs on the conference program as we prepare for March 4 – 7, 2014, but in the meantime we hope you will enter this sweepstakes.
It’s easy to enter. Here’s how it works:
- Log onto Facebook and “Like” the Questionmark Facebook Page. (Don’t worry if you have already liked us. You have already done this step!)
- Click on our Facebook banner (pictured below) and post on it a reply to this question: “Why would you like to attend the Questionmark Users Conference?”
- Everyone who has liked the Questionmark Facebook Page and posted a comment on the banner by midnight on December 1st, 2013, will be entered into a drawing for a free Questionmark 2014 Users Conference registration and a $50 gift certificate from the Grand Hyatt San Antonio.
- The winner will be informed immediately after the drawing on December 2nd, and the results will be announced here on the blog on Friday, December 6th. Click here to read the sweepstakes rules.