Posted by Joan Phaup
Last night’s opening reception at the 10th annual Questionmark Users Conference in the U.S. brought many old friends back together and introduced newcomers to staff members and fellow customers.
I’ve just returned to the blog from today’s opening general session, which prompted enthusiastic responses about a number of announcements and demos. Among them:
- Details about Questionmark Perception version 5.4, which includes Questionmark Analytics and the ability to deploy observational assessments,
- The security of Questionmark’s OnDemand platform, starting with the many security measures taken at our SSAE 16-audited data center and covering data, network and application security – all reinforced through redundancy, monitoring and testing
- Questionmark Live demonstrations of the new Math Formula Editor and the ability to embed YouTube videos
- Using QR codes to launch assessments on mobile devices
- New reports in Questionmark Analytics: Assessment Completion Time and Item Analysis
- An update on Questionmark’s Open Platform
- Our research about the role of assessments in mitigating risk
We had some fun honoring Lynn Cram from Progressive Insurance for having attended every single U.S. Users Conference since the first one in 2003. Congratulations to Lynn, who says she keeps returning to the conference because there’s always something new to learn!
You can follow the conference and learn some new things on Twitter at #QMCON, so check in whenever you like.