There are just a few weeks to go until the UK Academic Briefings at the University of Bradford and University of Southampton.
These complimentary morning briefings bring people and ideas together.
For those working in academic-related roles, here is an opportunity to get up to date with recent and future developments in online testing.
The agenda will cover ways to:
- enhance student learning through e-assessment
- overcome key obstacles surrounding e-assessment in higher education
- mitigate the threat of cheating and fraud within online exams
If you’re new to online assessment or are thinking of implementing it within your institution, attend a briefing to see Questionmark technologies in action
and speak with assessment experts about potential applications for online surveys, quizzes, tests and exams.
Register for the date and location that suits you best:
- University of Bradford – Tuesday 25th November 9.00 a.m. – 12.30 p.m.
- University of Southampton – Tuesday 2nd December 9.00 a.m. – 12.30 p.m.