We are pleased to announce that we will be holding a one-day symposium in Berlin, Germany this April, which will provide the opportunity for our German Users to gather and learn about the latest developments from Questionmark and best practices in online assessment management. This year’s event will highlight the new features available in Questionmark Perception version 5, as well as providing technical training and case studies from experienced Questionmark Users. Questionmark Symposia are also a great opportunity to network and learn from other users and speak directly with Questionmark senior management. If you’d like to attend, make sure you sign up today and take advantage of the early-bird discounts!
The symposium is one of many Questionmark user events that take place around the world each year. As I write, many Questionmark Users are preparing to gather in Miami, Florida, for the three-day Questionmark Users Conference. Online registration for the conference, which includes case studies, technical training, sessions on best practices, peer discussions and many other learning activities, ends on March 9th.
The program for the Questionmark Users Conference in Miami March 14 -17 offers something for every Questionmark Perception user, whether they are just starting out or have been using Perception for many years. Here’s the complete line-up of conference sessions.
The conference will also include opportunities to meet one-on-one with Questionmark product managers and technicians, and to attend networking events.
- Opening General Session: Conference kick-off
- Keynote: Dr. David Metcalf on “Assessments on the Move: Mobility, Mashups and More”
- Closing General Session: The Road Ahead
Customer Case Studies
- Integrating Questionmark Perception and SAP for Employment Testing
- Streamlined Training and Assessment at NPPD: Integrating Perception with SAP Learning Solution
- Using Flash and Captivate in Questionmark Perception
- Questionmark Live: Distributing the Workload and Increasing Accessibility
- Many from One: Creating Hundreds of Questions to QML Import Using Excel
- Question Bank as a Knowledge Tree: Sowing the Seeds of Knowledge
- Questionmark in Dental Education: Why, How and Lessons Learned
- Establishing a Broad National Certification Network Based on Questionmark
- Questionmark Perception as a Central Component of a Training Strategy
- Perfecting the Test Through Question Analysis
- The Cloud School: Learning and Assessment for Underserved People in Brazil
- Introduction to Questionmark Perception for Beginners
- Advanced Authoring Techniques Using Authoring Manager
- Planning Your Migration from Perception v4 to v5
- Configuring the User Experience and Understanding Templates in Perception v5
- Analyzing and Sharing Results with Enterprise Reporter
- Using Perception for Evaluations and Other Types of Surveys
- Methods for Integrating Perception with Other Systems
- Item and Test Analysis Analytics
- Making Your Assessments Available and Accessible to All
- Questionmark Live Item Writing Workshop: Bring Your Own Laptop!
- Technical Standards and Questionmark’s Open Assessment Platform
- Conducting Validity Studies within Your Organization
- Effectively Measuring Knowledge, Skill and Ability with Well-crafted Assessments
- Strategies for High-Stakes Tests
- Shaping the Future of ADL SCORM: What’s On Your Wish List?
- Using Questionmark To Facilitate ROI strategies
- Options and More Options: Different Ways to Deliver Your Assessments
- What’s New in Perception Version 5?
- Tools/Features to Enhance Your Use of Perception
Register for the conference and join us in Miami!
As you probably know, I live in Miami, but as I spend more than 250 nights in hotels around the world I love it when I can stay at home. This year, I am happy that the Questionmark Users Conference is in Miami March 14 – 17! So much so that I’ve posted some pictures and videos to my blog that I feel capture the spirit of Miami, South Beach and what you can expect when you attend the conference.
This year’s conference will have a strong focus on Questionmark Perception version 5 and new trends in assessment delivery. In addition to tech training, case studies, best practice sessions and peer discussions, you’ll be able to meet one-on-one with our technicians and product managers and network with other Perception users who share your interests.
We are proud to be making this conference greener than ever. The Hilton Miami Downtown participates enthusiastically in the Florida Green Lodging Program, and we at Questionmark are doing our part for the environment by reducing the amount of paper we use, decreasing the size of our conference notebooks and making handouts available online.
I love living in Miami and think it’s a vibrant, colorful and friendly backdrop for the conference. I hope you will take the opportunity to stroll down Lincoln Road in South Beach during our Monday evening dine-around and that you’ll join us on Tuesday evening for a dinner cruise around the harbor. These events are a lot of fun, but they also have a serious purpose: helping you get to know colleagues who share your interest in assessment and create connections that will help you succeed in your work.
I can’t wait to welcome you to the conference—and I am looking forward to learning together with you. So come on down to Miami and warm up!
Early-bird registration for the conference ends today, so I hope you can sign up soon.