Posted by Kristin Bernor
In just two weeks, the special briefing about Questionmark OnDemand for Government, a new cloud-based service dedicated to the needs of U.S. governmental and defense agencies, takes place. You don’t want to miss it!
Join us on Thursday, May 17th in Washington, DC, to learn about how this new service enables agencies to securely author, deliver and analyze assessments, and hear from dynamic speakers including:
- Jono Poltrack, contributor to the Sharable Content Object Reference Model (SCORM) while at Advanced Distributed Learning (ADL)
- Ted Stille, Department of State, will discuss the agency’s motivations and experience as project sponsor for Questionmark OnDemand for Government
- Christina McGhee, Schellman audit team, will discuss the 3PAO role in the FedRAMP authorization process
- Zaree Singer, FedRAMP PMO Support, will explain the FedRAMP ATO approval process
- Ganesh Shenbagaraman, Microsoft, will discuss Microsoft Azure’s government cloud service
Space is limited, so register today! Here’s how:
- Click here to link directly to the Event Registration form
– or –
- Point your browser to our website (www.questionmark.com) and select “Learning > Breakfast Briefings”
Questionmark has finalized its FedRAMP System Security Plan and this plan, which documents our security systems and processes, is now being reviewed by an accredited FedRAMP Third Party Assessment Organization (3PAO); this means that we are officially in audit. Once this document has been audited it becomes part of the FedRAMP library for Security Officers to review and provide individual agencies with an “Authorization to Operate” (ATO). Note: Briefing attendees will be eligible to receive a pre-release copy of the FedRAMP System Security Plan.
Questionmark is widely deployed by U.S. governmental and defense agencies to author, deliver and report on high-stakes advancement exams, post-course tests for distance learning, job task analysis, medical training and education, competency testing, course evaluations and more. For government agencies currently using the on-premise installed Questionmark Perception, OnDemand for Government provides a cost-effective option to upgrade to a secure, best-in-class cloud-based assessment management system.
We look forward to seeing you in Washington for a morning of learning and networking!