Posted by Julie Chazyn
The future of interoperability standards is a big topic, but a good person to watch if you are interested in it is Questionmark Integration Team Lead Steve Lay.
Steve’s blog on the Questionmark Developer website offers the perspective of someone with many years of involvement in the technical standards community. His post on “The Future of Interoperability Standards…” notes the speed of technological changes and asks if the process of creating technical standards is fast enough to be of timely benefit to that community. He asks, “How can we improve our processes when it comes to developing technical standards for learning, education and training?” And he puts forward some suggestions for creating technical standards in a way that keeps pace with rapidly changing technologies.
Check out Steve’s blog, and while you’re visiting the developer site, find out about the Application Programming Interfaces that allow rich integrations between Questionmark technologies and third party applications.
We always look forward to seeing familiar faces at the Questionmark Users Conference, and it was good to realize recently that someone who will be attending this year’s conference has been with us for every single one of them. Lynn Cram will be attending her 8th users conference — and her 2nd in Miami — March 14 – 17. I wanted to find out what keeps bringing her back, and you can listen in on our conversation.
Here are a few great reasons for you to attend the conference, too!
- A discussion on the future of ADL SCORM led by ADL Technical Advisor Daniel Rehak, PhD, and Questionmark Integration Team Lead Steve Lay on Shaping the Future of ADL SCORM: What’s On Your Wish List?
- Tech Training: Planning Your Migration from Perception v4 to v5
- Best Practices: Item and Test Analysis Analytics
- Case Study: Using Questionmark and SAP for Employment Testing
- Two-day post-conference training: Customizing the Participant Interface in Perception version 5
There’s so much more to say about the conference! Check out what’s happening and register soon!