Posted by Joan Phaup
Our current U.S. Web seminars offer information and advice from Questionmark staff as well as customers. We encourage you to sign up for as many sessions as you want:
- Introduction to Questionmark Perception – Get an overview of Perception’s features and basic information about how to use the software. This session is ideal for people who are just beginning to explore the possibility of using Questionmark technologies and services.
- From Item Banking to Content Harvesting: Authoring in Questionmark Perception – Compare the various authoring tools you can use to create questions and assessments. Discover which tools are the most practical for you and how to make them work together to produce assessments quickly and easily.
- Questionmark Customers Online: Distributing the Workload with Questionmark Live – Learn how Shenandoah University has involved faculty in question writing through the use of Questionmark Live.
- Questionmark Customers Online: Using Flash and Captivate in Questionmark Perception – See how to use Adobe Captivate and Flash videos within Questionmark Perception questions. (Please note: This Webinar, scheduled for May 25th, is nearly full. Space is very limited, so sign up soon!)
- What’s New in Questionmark Perception Version 5? – Understand the new features in Questionmark Perception version 5. The webinar is ideal for current Questionmark users or anyone who wants to learn about what’s new and what’s changed in the newest release of Questionmark Perception.
For a full schedule, session details and free registration for U.S. Web seminars, as well as free registration, visit www.questionmark.com/go/webinars.
We also have Web seminars scheduled in the U.K., France and Germany. For details about these sessions, visit:
Registration for our U.K. Breakfast Briefings is now open! They will take place on three days in three cities: May 11 in Manchester, May 12 in Edinburgh and May 13 in London.
Breakfast Briefings are a great way to learn about online assessment technology and find out about the newest technologies and services from Questionmark. They’re also a great opportunity to meet other assessment professionals in your area and talk with Questionmark staff.
This year we’ll be sharing the latest from Questionmark, including:
- How to create learning mashups by embedding quizzes in wikis and portals
- Using auto-sensing and auto-sizing to deliver assessments to mobile devices
- Creating items with Questionmark Live
- Reporting and analytics
- Plus much more!
If you’re new to online assessment this is a great opportunity to see the technology in action, and talk with Questionmark staff about the best solution for your organisation. If you’re already a Questionmark customer come along to join us for breakfast and see recently released features and those that are coming soon! Click here to sign up for Manchester, London or Edinburgh.
Posted by Joan Phaup
Yes, that’s right! The Questionmark 2010 Users Conference will take place March 14 -17 at the Hilton Miami Downtown.
If you want to learn how to write better assessments, use Perception more effectively, discuss best practices, and soar up the learning curve at high speed, mark your calendar now and plan to attend!
I’m looking forward to the conference because it is the ideal place for Perception users to get together and talk about mutual interests and help each other move forward. It’s also an opportunity for our customers to meet with Questionmark staff and air their views about our products and services.
This conference is an outstanding professional development event. But don’t just take this from me. Here are just a few of the comments we received after the 2009 conference:
“The Questionmark conferences are always full of excellent learning opportunities, chances for networking and tons of fun!”
“Now I have faces to go with contacts from other organizations and Questionmark staff. Classy Conference!”
“As always, the conference proved to be the best conference I go to.”
“This was a great conference. I learned something at every session I attended.”
We will soon provide more information about the conference and issue a call for proposals. In the meantime, we hope Perception users from far and wide will start planning now to meet in Miami next March.