Posted by Joan Phaup
As we build the program for the Questionmark 2011 Users Conference in Los Angeles, we are also building a list of eager participants. Those who have signed up so far have saved $200 on registration. You can, too, if you register today — our first early-bird registration deadline!
Here are just a few reasons to attend this conference, to be held March 15 – 18 at the Omni Los Angeles Hotel downtown:
- Maximize the value of your investment in assessment technologies and services
- Smooth your transition to Questionmark Perception version 5
- Attend training sessions that will improve your effectiveness in using Questionmark
- See the product roadmap and influence future developments
- Network with other Questionmark users and hear their case studies
- Drop in on the Questionmark Techs and get your questions answered
Here’s what participants in the 2010 Users Conference have to say about it. Heed their advice and sign up today!