Posted by Julie Delazyn
We’re very excited to announce plans for the 2015 Questionmark Users Conference.
Questionmark users will get together to learn best practices and discover new uses for online assessments from …Drumroll please…March 10 to 13 in the Napa Valley Marriott Hotel & Spa in the heart of California Wine Country.
Mark your calendar now for this important learning event, and register as soon as you can.
Here’s what you can expect during this gathering:
- Real-world case studies by Questionmark users
- Introductions to new solutions and features
- Sessions explaining Questionmark features & functions
- Presentations about testing and assessment best practices
- Opportunities to influence future solutions
- One-on-one meetings with Questionmark technicians
- Plenty of time to network with your peers
Here’s some of the feedback we’ve received from people who joined us at this year’s conference:
“Excellent conference every year.”
“Really good sessions. I learned a lot of things that will help me improve our operation.”
“I got all the answers to all my questions and met the right people within my first day here. This conference is an experience I would do again in a heartbeat.”
“I learned so much! … The conference is three days of fun, learning, and meeting people who are going through the same things that you are.”
Early-bird registration discounts are available until January 29th 2015, so sign up soon and start making your plans for Napa Valley.
Posted by Joan Phaup
Building on the success of this year’s Questionmark Users Conference, we are already planning for the next one!
We look forward to seeing customers at the Grand Hyatt San Antonio, on the city’s famous Riverwalk, from March 4 to 7 next year.
Here’s some of the feedback we’ve received from people who joined us in Baltimore several weeks ago:
- “The conference was absolutely awesome. I can’t tell you how much I’ve already implemented with our assessment process.”
- “It’s a fantastic place to learn about what other customers are using Questionmark for and bouncing ideas off them.”
- “The networking was great! I left the conference feeling like a member of the Questionmark family.”
- “Not going to the conference would be a huge missed opportunity.”
- “I learned so much!”
Mark your calendar for next March! Let us know what you’d like to learn at the next conference — and dream a little as you watch this brief video about our 2014 destination.
Posted by Joan Phaup
The Questionmark 2013 Users Conference will start about six weeks from now, so early-bird sign-ups will end this Friday, January 18th.
If you want to save $100 on your conference registration, now is the time to act!
We are looking forward to seeing customers in Baltimore for three intensive days of learning, professional development and networking. Whether you are just starting out with Questionmark or have many years of experience, this conference truly is the best place to learn about our technologies, improve your assessments and gather knowledge from Questionmark staff, industry experts and fellow learning and assessment professionals.
- Charles Jennings’ keynote, Meeting the Challenge of Measuring Informal and Workplace Learning
- Bring-your-own-laptop sessions on authoring questions and assessments
- Nine different instructional presentations about the use of Questionmark features and functions
- Focus groups about future solutions for assessment authoring, delivery and analytics
- Opportunities to meet one-on-one with Questionmark technicians
- Case studies and peer discussions
- Instruction in the use of Questionmark features and functions
- Advice from industry experts on everything from instructional design to item analysis
- Questionmark’s 25th Anniversary Party and other great social events
- Two optional pre-conference workshops: Boot Camp for Beginners and Criterion-Referenced Test Development
Don’t delay! Sign up today!
Posted by Joan Phaup
Yes, that’s right! The Questionmark 2010 Users Conference will take place March 14 -17 at the Hilton Miami Downtown.
If you want to learn how to write better assessments, use Perception more effectively, discuss best practices, and soar up the learning curve at high speed, mark your calendar now and plan to attend!
I’m looking forward to the conference because it is the ideal place for Perception users to get together and talk about mutual interests and help each other move forward. It’s also an opportunity for our customers to meet with Questionmark staff and air their views about our products and services.
This conference is an outstanding professional development event. But don’t just take this from me. Here are just a few of the comments we received after the 2009 conference:
“The Questionmark conferences are always full of excellent learning opportunities, chances for networking and tons of fun!”
“Now I have faces to go with contacts from other organizations and Questionmark staff. Classy Conference!”
“As always, the conference proved to be the best conference I go to.”
“This was a great conference. I learned something at every session I attended.”
We will soon provide more information about the conference and issue a call for proposals. In the meantime, we hope Perception users from far and wide will start planning now to meet in Miami next March.