Top 5 Questionmark Presentations on SlideShare
Posted by Julie Delazyn
Presentations make up a huge part of the way thought leaders at Questionmark pass on all the great information that comes from our various white papers, research and case studies.
We have been sharing many of these presentations with you by featuring and posting them to our new Questionmark SlideShare page. I read and answer comments all the time from LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and, most recently, Google+ about the value of our presentations as well as the ways in which they are being shared and used. These are in high demand, and last week SlideShare featured Questionmark on its homepage for having the most popular presentation on that particular day.
So, we thought it would be helpful to highlight our five most popular presentations on our SlideShare page (in no particular order):
- The fraud triangle : understanding and mitigating threats to test and exam security
- Assessments Through the Learning Process – A Questionmark Presentation
- Measuring social learning in share point with assessments
- ONLINE EDUCA 2011 – New Research Shows How to Use Quizzes and Tests to Slow the Forgetting Curve
- 6+6 is more than 12: How Online Assessments add to Distance Learning
Feel free to comment, share and let us know in which ways these have helped you!