Top 5 Questionmark Presentations on SlideShare in 2012
Posted by Julie Delazyn
As we near the end of the year, we’d like to highlight some of the most popular presentations we’ve featured here on the blog in 2012.
We have been sharing many presentations with you on our Questionmark SlideShare page – a great way to pass along what, our partners and customers have been learning about effective assessment and measurement I read and answer comments all the time from LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and, most recently, Google+ about the value of these presentations as well as the ways in which they are being shared and used.
The five most popular presentations on our SlideShare page… Drumroll, please…
5. Assessment translation, localisation and adaptation (Sue Orchard, Comms Multilingual)
4. Alignment, Impact and Measurement with the A-model (Bruce C. Aaron, Ametrico)
3. Using a Blended Delivery Model to Drive Strategic Success for SAP Certification (Questionmark/SAP co-presentation)
2. Measuring Social Learning in SharePoint with Assessments (John Kleeman, Questionmark)
1. Assess to Comply: how else can you be sure that employees understand? (John Kleeman, Questionmark)
Feel free to comment, share and let us know in which ways these have helped you!
Stay tuned next week for our 5 most-viewed videos of 2012.