Washington DC – OnDemand for Government Briefing Recap
Posted by Kristin Bernor
Last Thursday, May 17, Questionmark hosted a briefing in Washington, DC that powerfully presented the journey to delivering the Questionmark OnDemand for Government assessment management system to our government customers. We would like to thank industry experts that made this possible including speakers from the Department of State, FedRAMP, Microsoft and Schellman. In just 3 1/2 hours, they were able to present the comprehensive process of what goes into delivering the Questionmark OnDemand for Government system to market. This new government community cloud-based service dedicated to the needs of U.S. governmental and defense agencies is currently wrapping up the onsite portion of the audit. The auditors will be finalizing their testing and review culminating in an assessment report. The complete security package is expected to be available in July. Questionmark OnDemand for Government is designed to be compliant with FedRAMP and hosted in a FedRAMP certified U.S. data center.
- Eric Shepherd, CEO of Questionmark, hosted the event.
- Ted Stille, Department of State, discussed the agency’s motivations and experience as project sponsor for Questionmark OnDemand for Government.
- Stacy Poll and David Hunt, Public Sector Business Development Manager and Information Security Officer of Questionmark respectively, presented a system overview including demonstration screens, migration paths and detailed next steps to plan for implementation.
- Christina McGhee, Schellman audit team, spoke about the 3PAO role in the FedRAMP authorization process.
- Zaree Singer and Laurie Southerton, FedRAMP PMO Support, explained the FedRAMP ATO approval process.
- Ganesh Shenbagaraman, Microsoft, discussed Microsoft Azure’s government cloud service.
This unique opportunity to learn about the OnDemand for Government assessment management system, meet with peers and other customers, and hear from FedRAMP and our 3PAO themselves proved invaluable to attendees who rated the briefing a near 5 out of 5.
Please reach out to Stacy Poll at email@example.com for more information.