Web seminars offer tips from Questionmark staff and customers
Posted by Joan Phaup
Our current U.S. Web seminars offer information and advice from Questionmark staff as well as customers. We encourage you to sign up for as many sessions as you want:
- Introduction to Questionmark Perception – Get an overview of Perception’s features and basic information about how to use the software. This session is ideal for people who are just beginning to explore the possibility of using Questionmark technologies and services.
- From Item Banking to Content Harvesting: Authoring in Questionmark Perception – Compare the various authoring tools you can use to create questions and assessments. Discover which tools are the most practical for you and how to make them work together to produce assessments quickly and easily.
- Questionmark Customers Online: Distributing the Workload with Questionmark Live – Learn how Shenandoah University has involved faculty in question writing through the use of Questionmark Live.
- Questionmark Customers Online: Using Flash and Captivate in Questionmark Perception – See how to use Adobe Captivate and Flash videos within Questionmark Perception questions. (Please note: This Webinar, scheduled for May 25th, is nearly full. Space is very limited, so sign up soon!)
- What’s New in Questionmark Perception Version 5? – Understand the new features in Questionmark Perception version 5. The webinar is ideal for current Questionmark users or anyone who wants to learn about what’s new and what’s changed in the newest release of Questionmark Perception.
For a full schedule, session details and free registration for U.S. Web seminars, as well as free registration, visit www.questionmark.com/go/webinars.